This is a double glazed top hung window with laminated glazing and has a uValue of 1.3.
Please note top hung windows can be used with roof pitches between 15 and 55 degrees. Special springs can be fitted to these windows to allow them to be used with roof pitches between 55 and 75 degrees. If this is required please specify in the ‘special instructions’ section of the checkout process or give us a call on 01752 692760.
This window can be used for emergency fire escape.
New generation features
More daylight : up to 18% larger pane area.
Slim profile : slim profiles and larger pane means more glass and less frame.
Thermo technology : innovative use of high performance insulation material.
More comfort : a more modern and attractive design with excellent ventilation and operation control.
Control bar : new design of the control bar with functionality icons.
Exterior design : improved exterior finish with a softer and more discrete expression.
Click-on covers : fewer screws with the new click-on covers.
Top cover : slimmer top cover.
Top hung roof windows
• GPL and GPU top hung windows open to any position up to 45 degrees.
• Opens outwards for an unobstructed view and feeling of extra space.
• Rotates 180 degrees for easy cleaning from the inside.
• These windows are intended for higher roof pitches.
White polyurethane finish – GPU
• Perfect for contemporary interiors and white ceilings.
• Ideal for humid rooms such as kitchens and bathrooms as the polyurethane mould has no visible joins which therefore ensures a moisture resistant finish.
• Requires less maintenance than lacquered natural pine which makes it ideal for out of reach areas.
• High quality moulded polyurethane with insulated timber core.